The latest issue of ZNT is devoted to the synoptic problem and includes a number of contributions critically interacting with the two-document hypothesis, plus an extensive review of Gospel Interpretation and the Q-Hypothesis (ed. Mogens Müller and Heike Omerzu; LNTS 573; London: T&T Clark, 2018). The full table of contents can be found here.
Check out the latest articles!
- Theological and Theoretical Issues in the Synoptic Problem, by John S. Kloppenborg 3rd February 2021
- Forthcoming: Akoluthiewahrung und Jesusüberlieferung im Jakobusbrief, by Achim Peter 21st December 2020
- Forthcoming: Relating the Gospels, by Eric Eve 21st December 2020
- Forthcoming: Gospels and Gospel Traditions in the Second Century, edited by Jens Schröter, Tobias Nicklas and Joseph Verheyden 21st December 2020
- Forthcoming: Tradition und Redaktion im Matthäusevangelium, by Heiko Wojtkowiak 21st December 2020